Endevis is working with one of the most highly intelligent, technically advanced, and state-of-the-art organization in the state of Michigan to fill a Software Engineer position. This role will be centered in the development of human computer interaction, intelligent robotic control, cyber security, virtual characters and other related fields. The organization provides employees with creative, high-technology work, a flexible work environment; including schedule flexibility, as well as an excellent benefits program.
Software Engineers will participate in all phases of development and have opportunities to learn and advance ideas, technologies, and software products. Engineers must think and act independently to accomplish project and team objectives.
- Design, document, implement, debug, and test software
- Understand software system specifications and recommend improvements;
- Participate in integrated test sessions with industry partners and customers/sponsors
- BS or MS in engineering, computer science, or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of either Java or C++
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems and to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel to support technical presentations, testing, and integration
- Demonstrated experience in design and debugging of multi-threaded systems
- Knowledge of mobile development platforms; Android, iPhone, etc.
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Robotic software
- Game development/programming
- Human behavior modeling
- Multi-agent systems
- Social simulation
- Intelligent user interfaces
- Complex adaptive systems
- Decision support systems
- Data fusion
Interested candidates must be a US citizen and able to qualify for a security clearance.
- Steve Switzer sswitzer [at] endevis.com