Publicis Communications NY Summer Internship – Embrace the Power of One!
Join some of the biggest and brightest agency teams out there in this incredible internship opportunity. Publicis Communications is a One Team, One Dream conglomerate of agencies – including Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi, Rokkan, MSL and Prodigious. We put our clients at the center of all that we do, and work as an integrated cross-agency team to bring the best creative, intelligence, technology and leaders to the table. This no silo approach is what we call the Power of One, and allows us to develop transformative ideas and consumer experiences for our clients.
As a summer intern, you’ll join one of our agencies, and develop the foundation to become an advertising professional. You’ll support an agency department and specific team in their day-to-day operations, attend cross-department training seminars and cross-agency networking events and compete against your fellow interns in a pitch for one of our Publicis Communications clients, all the while gaining exposure to interns, professionals, operations and culture at the other Publicis Communications agencies.
- Our summer internship will run from June 5th- August 11th
- Participating agencies include: Publicis, Saatchi & Saatchi, Rokkan, MSL and Prodigious
- Disciplines include: Account Management, Creative, Strategy, Integrated and Broadcast Production, Business Development, Analytics, Data Science/Search, Experience Design, Commerce, Emerging Technology, and PR
- Interns are assigned to a team that provides REAL work – you will get hands-on experience and exposure to what it’s like to have an actual career in advertising.
This opening is for our Experience Design (XD/UX/UI) Intern position. What we look for:
- Intuitive sense and/or course work in UI and UX
- Exposure to wireframing
- Clean design work
- Passion for advertising and the digital space
- Interest in consumer journeys and experiences
- Natural curiosity and interest in research
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a team
- Organization and attention to (and love for) detail
- Team players and collaborators
- Positivity and interpersonal skills
- Prior internship experience in a marketing role or advertising/marketing field of study preferred
Want to work with us? We thought so.